Do you ever find yourself amused (and amazed) by peoples' white trash antics?
Sure you do.
Southern Fried White Trash takes a humorous look at the unbelievable mindset of the national subculture (and Southern specialty) we affectionately refer to as "white trash."

Friday, September 17, 2010

OK enough already

I have to stop. I have to set a deadline for NO MORE revisions to the book, or else I'll never finish! Just joining us here? The book – my first FINISHED anyway – is about the lovely world of white trash and all its trappings with respect to weddings, funerals and other family milestones. J

If you live in the South (and no, white trash is not indigenous to the South - we just do it a little quirkier) and/or if you are a member of a family, you're gonna love this book. It's like listening to someone tell a story and the whole time wanting to shout out, "YES!!! I know what you mean!!"

Let's have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and invite you back anytime!