Do you ever find yourself amused (and amazed) by peoples' white trash antics?
Sure you do.
Southern Fried White Trash takes a humorous look at the unbelievable mindset of the national subculture (and Southern specialty) we affectionately refer to as "white trash."

Thursday, May 5, 2011

New blog in the Gwinnett Daily Post!

OK everybody...at long last, my blog in the Gwinnett Daily Post goes live tomorrow, May 6! Be sure to check it out! I'll keep blogging here - after all we can say anything we want here with no fear of offenses or reprisals, right? But I'm very excited about this new project. Please check it out, and help support it! The GDP is a terrific newspaper. If you don't read it already, START!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and invite you back anytime!